Friday, December 20, 2013

16 December 2013

16 December 2013

Letter to all:

Well, I´m sure you´re all wondering, ¨Did he have changes? ¨ Yup.  I got changed to San Marcos, Carazo.  My companion is Elder Velásquez from Guatemala.  He has 18 months in the mission.  My companion is a good missionary, very obedient, and he knows what he´s doing.  So we should have some great success together.  I´m about to have 20 months in the mission...wow.  I´ve been assigned as a zone leader.  

San Marcos is nice and cool, good members too.  It´s the biggest ward I´ve ever served in with an average of 130 members attending.  In the zone there are 20 missionaries, 8 elders and 12 sisters.

Our area is well....lets just say there´s a lot of work to do.  We are making a lot of plans for our area and our zone, to hasten this work.  We want to do things that missionaries don´t normally do to get investigators.  For example on the 7th we are going to go to the park and polish everyone´s shoes for free, while others are writing down their names and information.  

We´ll I´ll let you know how the next week goes.  Tomorrow we are going to a meeting at the president's house, so that´ll be interesting.

Have a great week everyone!


Elder Willden


No comments:

Post a Comment