Sunday, March 3, 2013

25 February 2013


25 February 2013


Letter to All:

Thursday night we got a call at 6pm saying my companion had emergency changes the next day.  Now he´s a secretary for the mission.  And I was without companion Friday and almost all of Saturday.  Finally my companion came at 8pm on Saturday.  His name is Jonny Solis, he`s what we call a mini missionary.  He`ll be serving his mission in Bolivia and leaves for the MTC May 8th.  He is 17 years old and is from Jinotepe about 40 minutes away.  He`ll be my companion until March 6th when changes come.  So that’s some news!  Ha ha.

It seems very odd not having a normal companion.  But he’s a smart kid and willing to work.  I`m trying to teach him everything I know so he can be well prepared for his mission, this is a great opportunity for him.  

We have a baptism for this Saturday, Claudia.  He hasn`t been smoking and she`s going strong.  I’m very excited to see her get baptized!  

We`ll see where this next week takes us.

Elder Willden


No comments:

Post a Comment