Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm going to the MTC!

Hello all!

This is Jonathan.  I am making this blog so it is easy to get my information to either email or write me.  This blog will contain all my weekly emails.  My mother will be updating the blog for me and post updates on Facebook.

I am very excited to serve a mission, especially in Nicaragua!  Thank you for all of your prayers and support.  I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God.  This is why I am serving a mission!  I am going because I want the world to know what I know, I want the world to feel the joy i feel in my life.  I encourage everyone to read the Book of Mormon and take Moroni's challenge and sincerely pray about the truthfulness of it.  If you do this with an open heart you will be told it is the word of God!

Goodbye all and thank you! See you all in two years (some of you longer)!

-Elder Willden

1 comment: