Saturday, February 16, 2013

11 February 2013


Letter to all:

Baptism!  Finally Gabriela got baptized.  Sadly her mom didn't show up for some reason, her mom is less active and her brother is preparing for a mission.  She wouldn't let me take a picture of her but I got one, luckily.  

This week we found a lot of new investigators, 25.  Sometimes it’s hard to keep track of everyone.  But now we are going to drop a lot because they still haven't come to church.  We taught a new investigator our - first lesson with him was Saturday and the next day he showed up to church.  That was awesome, why can’t everyone else do that!?  It is always a challenge to get people to church; people come from 30 minutes away while others that live on the same street of the church don't show up.  It’s kind of sad.

My companion and I are getting along really well, working hard, I've been really trying to push myself to be more outgoing because I've been held back my whole life, it’s one of my main goals this year to overcome my timidness.

We should have 2 baptisms the end of this month, I’ll let you all know what happens.

Elder Willden


No comments:

Post a Comment