Tuesday, May 28, 2013

20 May 2013


Letter to all:

Well this week was decent compared to past weeks.  William and Marisela continue well, they are happy for their wedding and baptism on Saturday.  And after the baptism we have a ward activity so it should be awesome!  I have seen a big change in them.  Pray and fasting has been a big help.  They were about to separate 2 weeks ago.  We told them they needed to pray long and hard about it.  And I prayed and prayed for them, and I fasted too.  And things changed, sometimes we don't have enough confidence in prayer and fasting but it has truly been a testimony builder for me.  An honest prayer with faith will be answered!  I am way excited for them, I'm going to be so happy on Saturday.  

We have a  new family we are teaching with a date for June 20th.  She found an old torn up Book of Mormon in a family members house and read it and she said she really enjoyed reading it.  Then we gave her a copy to read.  We met her spouse yesterday and we taught about the restoration and the Book of Mormon and we put a baptismal date with them.  So we'll see what happens.  

Wednesday we have our last interviews with President Monestel.  The 29th there's changes, so I should be going off to another area.  We went to San Juan del Sur again...my companion is proud to be an Argentinian haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment