Sunday, July 8, 2012

7 July 2012


7 July 2012
Hello everyone!  I leave for Nicaragua Monday!  My first set of travel plans had me in a 14 hour layover with just one other Elder...luckily they revised the plans and my longest layover is only 2 hours!  I am very excited to go out to the field Monday!  When I arrive I'll be put in a training program with a trainer for 12 weeks.  The have a very new program now, less than a year old, for training the new missionaries!  The mission is always changing I guess!  4th of July was fun we actually got to stay up late and see fireworks!

Well until next week....hopefully!

Oh P.S. to the blog letter

I already have a referral!  The Elder from Nicaragua that lived close to me gave the address and number of his family that lives in the City.  So I guess we'll see how that turns out if I end up over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment