Monday, February 10, 2014

10 February 2014 ~ A Trio of Elders!

10 February 2014

Letter to all:

Well I have some exciting news, I´m training!  Elder Velásquez had changes and I´m in a trio now with Elder Mann and Elder Agustín (my second son!).  They are great, it´s interesting being in a trio!  Elder Mann works super hard and Elder Agustín is very excited to work.  I love their energy they bring to missionary work.  




We have been working super hard, tons of lessons and tons of contacts.  We contact about 30 people a day and we have about 8 or 9 lessons a day.  It´s going great, I love the hard work.  We have found new positive people and 2 people are getting close to baptism. 

Marta and Nathaly came to church, as well as 3 others.  Nathaly will be baptized on the 22 and maybe Marta, we´ll see.  Cristian is in the same rut with the whole marriage thing.  We haven´t visited Carlos and Jackalin.

In this week we read 2 Nephi 32 to many people, specifically verses 3, 5 and 9.  They talk about what we should do to have direction in our lives and that prayer scripture study and the sacrament are key.  

 aAngels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, bfeast upon the cwords of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will dtell you all things what ye should do.

 For behold, again I say unto you that if ye will enter in by the way, and receive the Holy Ghost, it will ashow unto you all things what ye should do.

 But behold, I say unto you that ye must apray always, and not faint; that ye must not perform any thing unto the Lord save in the first place ye shall bpray unto the Father in the cname of Christ, that he will dconsecrate thy performance unto thee, that thy performance may be for the ewelfare of thy soul.

We are preparing many people to get baptized in March, I hope to have a lot of baptisms on my birthday, because it´s a Saturday, that´d be a great gift!

Well, I´ll let you know how next weeks go!

Elder Willden


No comments:

Post a Comment