Tuesday, February 25, 2014

24 February 2014

Letter to All:

Nathali got baptized!!  Woooh!  It was a great baptism, it was very reverent and peaceful, with a steady feeling of the spirit.  She was so excited for her baptism.  I know she`ll remember this moment always!  The sisters in the ward baptized as well. (Not sure what Elder Willden means.)



Sunday, two investigators came to church, Jorge and Wilmer.  Both of them are very positive and they loved church.  I`m sure they´ll get baptized in March!

Things are going well, the only problem we are having is that it´s hard to take care of so many people at the same time, we need to focus more on those who are more positive.  We need a better balance. I know that the Lord has many blessing in store for us, because we are putting forth all of our might!

Yesterday we had a great lesson with the Bishop on the atonement, we read in Alma 7.  We gained his trust and he asked us to give a talk in March.

Take care!


Elder Willden


Elder Willden wrote a sweet note to his mom this week:  So the other day I was thinking.  Every time I give my dirty clothes to the sister in the ward I feel bad for them because I know it´s a lot of work, and they have to wash by hand.  I realized that I should have been a lot more grateful with you because you always washed my clothes!  Thank you so much!  For everything.  I love you!  (Thankfully I never washed clothes by hand!)

No comments:

Post a Comment